Availability: In stock
- This PN532 breakout board shield is the perfect tool for any 13.56MHz RFID or NFC application. The Eduino NFC shield uses the PN532 chip-set (the most popular NFC chip on the market) and is what is embedded in pretty much every phone or device that does NFC. It can pretty much do it all, such as read and write to tags and cards, communicate with phones (say for payment processing), and 'act' like a NFC tag. If you want to do any sort of embedded NFC work, this is the chip you'll want to use!
- NFC (Near Field Communications) is a way for two devices very close to each other to communicate. Sort of like a very short-range Bluetooth that doesn't require authentication. It is an extension of RFID, so anything you can do with RFID you can do with NFC. You can do more stuff with NFC as well; such as communicate bi-directionally with cell phones
- Because it can read and write tags, you can always just use this for RFID-tag projects. We carry a few different tags that work great with this chip. It can also work with any other NFC/RFID Type 1 thru 4 tag (and of course all the other NXP MiFare type tags)
- The Eduino shield was designed by RF engineers using the best test equipment to create a layout and antenna with 10cm (4 inch) range, the maximum range possible using the 13.56MHz technology. You can easily attach the shield behind a plastic plate with standoffs and still read cards through a (non-metal) barrier.
- This shield is designed to use I2C or SPI communication protocols. I2C is the default, as it uses fewer pins: analog 4 and 5 are used for I2C (of course you can still connect other I2C devices to the bus). Digital #2 is used for "interrupt" notification. This means you don't have to sit there and 'poll' the chip to ask if a target tag has been found, the pin will pull low when a card, phone, etc is within range. You can adjust which pin is used if you need to keep digital #2 for something else. It is also easy to change the shield over to SPI where you can use any 4 digital pins by shorting two solder jumpers on the top of the PCB. Compatible with any "classic" Arduino - NG, Diecimilla, Duemilanove, UNO - as well as Mega R3 or later. For using the I2C interface with Mega R2 or earlier, two wires must be soldered as the I2C pins are in a different location on earlier Megas.
- Comes with: the Eduino NFC/RFID PN532 shield including a tuned 13.56MHz stripline antenna, 36-pin 0.1" header for attaching the shield to an Arduino.
- We accept order for customer from Malaysia including Semenanjung, Sabah and Sarawak
- For Sabah and Sarawak customer, it is advisable to contact us before commit to purchase. We will advise you whether we can ship to your address or not
- Please take note that we only process the order once the money is transfer successfully and the paid amount is reflected in our account
- Please notify us and update your payment status once payment is made. This is to avoid delay in processing your order.
- Payment receipt only act as indication that payment has been made but serve no proof that the money is transferred successfully.
- Item will be dispatched within 2-3 working day once payment is cleared
- Order made on Sat or Sun will be sent on the next working day once payment is cleared
- Order made on public holiday will be sent on the next working day once payment is cleared
- Item normally dispatched from 9:00AM to 9:30AM everyday but not guaranteed
- Item send by Pos Laju with tracking number. Customer will be advised if item send by other means. Please take note that Pos Laju takes some time to update their system with the tracking number. Customer can track their Pos Laju package at their website.
- Invoice will be provided via email upon request
For order made before 9:00AM and payment is cleared before 9:00AM, we will try our best to send the same day but is not guaranteed.
- 7 days warranty from the date of purchase
- Goods sold are non-refundable, we will replace instead
- Faulty item need to be returned to us for replacement
- Item return must not shown symptom of abuse or modification from its original state
- No refund for item purchased and cannot be used due to configuration issues, etc. If you are not sure, please contact us before commit to purchase
- Replacement item will be sent once we received the faulty item