Infrared IR Obstacle Avoidance Sensor for Smart Car Arduino and Raspberry Pi
Availability: In stock
- This Infrared IR sensor obstacle avoidance sensor board is an inexpensive solution to avoidance detection for robotics and other electronics uses.
- It comes as an assembled module as shown above there is only four pins: +5-volts, GND, output, and EN. Output is an active LOW and has an onboard status LED. It's very easy to interface directly with Arduino or other micro-controllers.
- It also works with the Raspberry Pi with a voltage range of 3-6 volts. Connect Vcc to 3-volts!
- The enable pin "EN" will disable the device when HI (Vcc) and enable when LO (GND). The onboard jumper can be left open to allow external control of enable/disable of the module. I see no use for this function and would leave the jumper on and the pin disconnected.
- There are two potentiometers on the module one controlling operating frequency (centered at 38 kHz) the other controlling intensity. The detector was designed for 38 kHz and the onboard oscillator circuit is based on a 555 timer. Tweaking gives a little better range but I'd suggest leaving it alone because the useful range is narrow.
- It worked well as is. The maximum reliable range in my test was around 30-40 cm and depended on the type of material. A smooth white surface worked far better than a black or rough surface.
- Working voltage: DC 3.3V-5V
- Working current: ≥ 20mA
- Operating temperature: -10 ℃ - +50 ℃
- Detection distance: 2-40cm
- IO Interface: 4-wire interfaces (- / + / S / EN)
- Output signal: TTL level (low level there is an obstacle, no obstacle high)
- Adjustment: adjust multi-turn resistance
- Effective angle: 35 °
- Size: 28mm × 23mm
- Weight Size: 9g
- We accept order for customer from Malaysia including Semenanjung, Sabah and Sarawak
- For Sabah and Sarawak customer, it is advisable to contact us before commit to purchase. We will advise you whether we can ship to your address or not
- Please take note that we only process the order once the money is transfer successfully and the paid amount is reflected in our account
- Please notify us and update your payment status once payment is made. This is to avoid delay in processing your order.
- Payment receipt only act as indication that payment has been made but serve no proof that the money is transferred successfully.
- Item will be dispatched within 2-3 working day once payment is cleared
- Order made on Sat or Sun will be sent on the next working day once payment is cleared
- Order made on public holiday will be sent on the next working day once payment is cleared
- Item normally dispatched from 9:00AM to 9:30AM everyday but not guaranteed
- Item send by Pos Laju with tracking number. Customer will be advised if item send by other means. Please take note that Pos Laju takes some time to update their system with the tracking number. Customer can track their Pos Laju package at their website.
- Invoice will be provided via email upon request
For order made before 9:00AM and payment is cleared before 9:00AM, we will try our best to send the same day but is not guaranteed.
- 7 days warranty from the date of purchase
- Goods sold are non-refundable, we will replace instead
- Faulty item need to be returned to us for replacement
- Item return must not shown symptom of abuse or modification from its original state
- No refund for item purchased and cannot be used due to configuration issues, etc. If you are not sure, please contact us before commit to purchase
- Replacement item will be sent once we received the faulty item