1.3" 3-5V SPI Serial 128X64 OLED LCD LED Display Module for Arduino
|1.3" 3-5V SPI Serial 128X64 OLED LCD LED Display Module for Arduino (White Display)||2|
|1.3" 3-5V SPI Serial 128X64 OLED LCD LED Display Module for Arduino (Blue Display)||2|
Availability: In stock
Regular Price: RM95.00
Special Price RM90.00
- What is OLED?
- OLED (Organic Light-Emitting Diode) is a self light-emitting technology composed of a thin, multi-layered organic film placed between an anode and cathode. In contrast to LCD technology, OLED does not require a backlight. OLED possesses high application potential for virtually all types of displays and is regarded as the ultimate technology for the next generation of flat-panel displays
- How Does OLED Emit Light?
- OLEDs basic structure consists of organic materials positioned between the cathode and the anode, which is composed of electric conductive transparent Indium Tin Oxide (ITO). The organic materials compose a multi-layered thin film, which includes the Hole Transporting Layer (HTL), Emission Layer (EML) and the Electron Transporting Layer (ETL). By applying the appropriate electric voltage, holes and electrons are injected into the EML from the anode and the cathode, respectively. The holes and electrons combine inside the EML to form excitons, after which electroluminescence occurs. The transfer material, emission layer material and choice of electrode are the key factors that determine the quality of OLED components.
- Needn’t backlight, the display unit can self-luminous
- High resolution: 128 * 64
- Viewing angle: > 160 °
- Supports many control chip: Fully compatible with Arduino, 51 Series, MSP430 Series, STM32 / 2, CSR IC, etc.
- Ultra-low power consumption: full screen lit 0.08W
- Voltage: 3V ~ 5V DC
- Working Temperature: -30°C~ 70°C
- Module Size: 32.0mm x 35.50mm x 4.mm
- SPI Interface, need 4 IO only
- Driver IC: SH1106
- We accept order for customer from Malaysia including Semenanjung, Sabah and Sarawak
- For Sabah and Sarawak customer, it is advisable to contact us before commit to purchase. We will advise you whether we can ship to your address or not
- Please take note that we only process the order once the money is transfer successfully and the paid amount is reflected in our account
- Please notify us and update your payment status once payment is made. This is to avoid delay in processing your order.
- Payment receipt only act as indication that payment has been made but serve no proof that the money is transferred successfully.
- Item will be dispatched within 2-3 working day once payment is cleared
- Order made on Sat or Sun will be sent on the next working day once payment is cleared
- Order made on public holiday will be sent on the next working day once payment is cleared
- Item normally dispatched from 9:00AM to 9:30AM everyday but not guaranteed
- Item send by Pos Laju with tracking number. Customer will be advised if item send by other means. Please take note that Pos Laju takes some time to update their system with the tracking number. Customer can track their Pos Laju package at their website.
- Invoice will be provided via email upon request
For order made before 9:00AM and payment is cleared before 9:00AM, we will try our best to send the same day but is not guaranteed.
- 7 days warranty from the date of purchase
- Goods sold are non-refundable, we will replace instead
- Faulty item need to be returned to us for replacement
- Item return must not shown symptom of abuse or modification from its original state
- No refund for item purchased and cannot be used due to configuration issues, etc. If you are not sure, please contact us before commit to purchase
- Replacement item will be sent once we received the faulty item